PROMOTION OF MOBILITY 'INTERNATIONAL LABOUR THROUGH TRAINING TRAINING OF FOREIGN CITIZENS THAT MAKE ENTRY IN ITALY
Mahasara Italian NGO is an association which gives the opportunity for foreign nationals to come to Italy to work with a valid permit for six months.
After this period the permit is convertible into an employment for two years.
With a program promoted by the Italian Ministry of Labour, the Mahasara Italian NGO is looking for workers in various categories such as:
- Waiters in restaurants
- Waiters plans
- Workers at leather
And many other works to be included in the program.
To participate in this project, the Mahasara Italian NGOs must:
- Detailed CV with photo
- Academic transcript
- Letters of recommendation from employers.
- Do not you ever worked for the type of training that is required
IN ITALY The program includes:
- 30 hours per week of work
- 4 hours per week in the classroom for the safety course at work
- 3 or 6 month internship with a base pay (about € 500.00 per month)
- Course 3 or 6 months of Italian language and specialization
After 3 or 6 months of internship will be issued a attastato vocational training and a certificate of completion.
Send an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any information